Our global network of research professionals is unmatched in delivering the information you need to make intelligent business decisions.
Our Research Services
Our research teams provide market analysis, forecasting, and strategy advice to a wide range of clients. Our forecasts cover performance measures for the main segments of the property market in the UK, together with detailed rental growth forecasts for prime offices in a range of markets across the UK. We produce local market forecasts on a customised basis to meet specific requirements. Read more here..
- Total take-up across all the regions and the Thames Valley & M25 has reached 3.99m sq ft, almost exactly on par with the same period last year and 20% above the average take-up of 3.3m sq ft during the ‘downturn’ period of 2008-2012;
- Professional service firms have dominated take-up so far, accounting for 22% of floorspace transacted;
- The ever diminishing pool of prime Grade A supply has led to developments in almost all regional centres either having already started or on the cusp of commencing, with site clearance underway in some instances;
- The year has seen a vast improvement in the regional capital markets. With £1.5bn in volumes invested into the office sector this is already more then we saw transacted in the whole of 2011, 2012 and 2013 and is quickly approaching the ten year annual average of £1.8bn.
- Capital growth we have seen this year has been driven entirely by yield compression. Outside of London and the South East there has been very little underlying rental growth in the regions.